We offer servicing for all makes and types of portable fire extinguishers, in all types of environments. The Law, principally
the Fire Safety Order (2005), article 17, states that all portable fire extinguishers must be serviced in accordance with the BS 5306-3 swiss replica watches
at least annually by a competent person, replica watches uk
this competent person is defined in the same British Standard under annex A.
Person蓥rvice Technician) is a person who holds a qualification from a recognised training provider and where required holds refresher rolex replica
course certification, has access to the relevant tools, equipment and information, manuals and knowledge of any inspection procedures
recommended by the manufacturer of an extinguisher to carry out the maintenance procedures.
The annual extinguisher service includes
checks on such specifics as:
- Correct operation of pressure indicator.
- Comparing weight from last inspection.
- Is extended service due?
- Condition and serviceability
of discharge assemblies.
- Condition of extinguisher body, eg corrosion.
- Legibility of operating instructions.
- Hose and horn seals.
- Condition of linings.
- Correct operation and condition of valves.
- Positioning, security and condition of wall brackets.
type of extinguisher for risks in its location.
- Complete extinguisher service label.
The above procedures can only be carried out by a trained qualified technicians using the correct tools and equipment.
When the a inspection is carried out, every fire extinguisher's locations along with the date of it's next discharge test
(extended service) are entered on to our computer database. This allows us to, if required, to help plan your
budgets for future years and ensure that every fire extinguisher is found on every visit.
All of our service technicians are
- Are fully qualified and registered.
- Have been CRB checked
- Carry fire extinguisher refills,
spare parts and refills to service most extinguishers
- Have access to supply replacement or additional extinguishers on the fire
extinguisher service vehicles, thereby avoiding a return visit
- Certificates of Inspection and Conformity are issued on completion
of each fire extinguisher service inspection.
- Can give comprehensive advice and if required prove this advice by showing the
customer the relevant information in writing.